A holistic, integrated approach to optimizing your health
Dr. Safia Kassam, BSc, ND
Dr. Safia Kassam is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor practicing in New Westminster, serving patients throughout the Lower Mainland.
Her goals are to work with you to address your health goals, and use your body's innate ability to heal. She is trained in various modalities such as Acupuncture, Intravenous Therapy, Botanical Medicine, and Bowen Therapy - all which can be used to address the root cause of your condition. She also is able to prescribe pharmaceuticals in BC, when medically indicated.
As a co-founder of SIBO Doctors, Dr. Kassam has has a focus in digestive health, specifically SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) and its strong correlation with IBS. To learn more, please visit www.sibodoctors.ca
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
- Digestive Issues - IBS, Constipation, Diarrhea, Food Sensitivity Testing
- Weight Management - Polo Pound a Day Program
- Women's Health - menopause, menstrual irregularities, Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy (BHRT)
- Stress Management
- Fatigue/Low Energy
- Immune Support
- Anxiety & Depression
- Pregnancy & Pediatric Care
and much more!